SILVER COVERAGE OVERVIEW
Provides additional coverage beyond just the basics, to protect your driving experience. Coverage exclusions apply. View Customer Agreement & Exclusions.
Major parts and systems including engine, transmission, transaxle, transfer case, drive axle, and hybrid/electric components.
ADDITIONAL SYSTEMS COVERAGE
Additional parts and components including steering, front and rear suspension, climate control, brakes, and electrical systems.
PROTECTION FOR PEACE OF MIND
Chevrolet Protection Plan includes Roadside Assistance, Towing, Rental Car, and Trip Interruption.
Silver Protection Plan Details
The Silver-level Protection Plan provides inclusionary repair or replacement coverage for specified components that have experienced a covered breakdown.
- Transmission covered components
- Transfer case covered components
- Drive axle covered components
- Factory-installed turbocharger/supercharger covered components
- Steering covered components
- Brake covered components
- Electrical and enhanced electrical covered components
- Factory-installed air conditioning covered components
- Seals and gasket coverage
For a complete list of the specific components covered under the categories above, see the Silver Covered Components List in the Vehicle Service Contract.
Not Sure Which Plan is Best for You? Compare Plans!
Compare Silver and Platinum protection to find the best plan for your vehicle.